Thursday, December 1, 2011

A visit to friends in the MIU dorms :)

Recently MIU had an open house at the dorms. I went for a while to visit the students, and spend time with some friends there. It has been cold here, maybe -10F. I have posted photos of friends at the dorms, and also a few I took on the way, and other random photos I thought would interest you :)

Amy and Nasim and me :)


Amy and me with the snacks she prepared for visitors.

A cold view from Amy's window :)

Ailana, a student from Russia, and me. I am looking at her Russian Bible.

Ailana from Russia, Hong from Korea, and Amy from Korea :)










Davka and Enza, both Mongolians :)

Davka, Enza, Misha from Russia, and me

Naran Tuul... the auto repair area


Andy and Gordon, two brothers Ricardo and I met with regarding networking for teachers.

View from our apartment on a snowy day

Kathy's office is the 3rd window form the right on the top floor

Me with Tseko's mom, Tseko and Molly, students at LEI

View from the main road... Peace Avenue


at a bus stop on Peace Avenue

1 comment: