Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Semester Is in Full Swing :)

The next week is already midterm week! And interestingly, it is snowing here in Ulaanbaatar tonight. The main thing that continues is the involvement Kathy and I have with students, teachers, friends and contacts here in Mongolia. (Though I also always am in contact with some wonderful friends in other parts of the world!)

Following are photos of friends and students I often see. I took photos of some of the teachers and classes one day recently. I also was on a team of students at the fall MIU basketball competition. Always great to run run run! We came in 5th out of 12. Ok! 

As always, I like to add a few scenes of Ulaanbaatar and the MIU campus. It is true that you can make a work of art from the ordinary things of life, if you only have your eyes tuned in to see it.






Johnny and Sue, my "son" and "daughter" :)


Chaagii teaching one of her classes.

Natasha with her students doing a song :)

Natasha with one of her classes.

Carissa teaching a class.



Khishgee with a class :)

Nina teaching one of her classes.

Sasha and his sister from Russia, students at LEI.


Chimgee with one of her classes.

My friend Jinny!!


... with a little friend at the MIU bball competiton ...

... with Davka ...

Maral, Gan and me ... :)


Our basketball team and some friends :)


Demka, Enhbat, Tsegii and Bujee ... :)


Evening sun at MIU

No comments:

Post a Comment