Monday, August 19, 2013

Enjoying summer in Mongolia :)

Before I went to America I did some things that I never posted here. The photos show some of the beauty and interest of summer in Mongolia. Kathy left early for California to help Kim get ready for the wedding. And I made the most of my time here in Ulaanbaatar :)

A hike north of the city ....
It's always great to go with friends on a hike outside of the city. The weather was a bit rainy when we began, but everyone wanted to go, so went. Great decision!


Great friends :)

Seung Eun, Jinny, Faith, Oko and Ebuuuuu!

David and Stephen and me


Stephen

Seung Eun my "daughter" :)




Attending my friend's military graduation ....
My friend Bayrt graduated from military school, so I went to the graduation and saw him and my friend Odko. Interesting to see the way things are done in Mongolia :) Congratulations to Bayrt!





My dear friend Odko

Bayrt, his buddies, and me


Bayrt's family


A couple of top brass and me

The ad for Tyranasaurus Baatar, returned to Mongolia after being stolen by a Brit


A retreat in the countryside with our church .... 
Our church spent an overnight in the countryside outside the city. Kathy and I have been so blessed getting to know the people in the church and being more and more a part of things in it. What a great group of friends!! They love the Lord Jesus and have shown much love to us.
 
Some of my church friends :)









... having a good time singing on Sunday morning ...

...our friends who got baptized during the retreat ...



No comments:

Post a Comment