Saturday, August 3, 2013

Time with great friends in Seoul, Korea

On our way back from the US after our daughter's wedding, Kathy and I spent 2 weeks in Korea. We saw some very dear friends there. 

The weather in Seoul was hot and humid, and rained almost every day we were there. The pace of life in Seoul is very busy and just about everything is planned out well and high tech. So many great things about Korea :)

Kathy and I also went to Dae Jeon and Jeju Island during our time in Korea. I will post some of those photos in a few days :)



Seulgi, Soyoung, Kathy and Amy

Soyoung

Kathy, Michelle, Jaewon and Amy with me

Jaewon, Michelle, Amy and Kathy

Jaewon and Michelle, the newlyweds :)

...walking the streets of Seoul ...

Mr. Guard with me, Kathy, BongSung Yoo, Soyoung, Seulgi and Amy :)

Amy, Kathy, me, Seulgi and BongSung Yoo



Amy and me

Seulgi and me



Lots of rain! Kathy and Amy having a laugh :)

Kathy and Juhei

Amy and Juhei with me

Kathy and Hyejung



Hyejung and me

Hyejung and Kathy

Hyemee and Kathy

Hyemee and me :)


Amy and Kathy

Amy and me




Kathy, Amy and me


Kathy and Amy under a bridge

Kathy, Amy, her mom and dad and me

Faith and Kathy

Faith and me

No comments:

Post a Comment