Friday, April 22, 2011

Various Scenes in Ulaanbaatar

There are so many scenes in Ulaanbaatar. I love to walk along the street and take photos. In some of my past blogs I think I have posted many photos of our city that make things look great here. The truth is, there are many beautiful things, and many that are not. The streets are often dirty and broken. The sidewalks are often dirt and broken pavement. You can't really take a leisurely stroll here because you may trip on a rock or fall into one of the many open manholes in the street or sidewalk. Watch it!!! So these photos show the good and bad a bit more.

But I love being here. More than anything, it is the people that make a place nice. I love the people!!









































1 comment:

  1. Wow. Very interesting to see all the different places. Does the sheepskin factory smell inside? As I was looking through the pictures, out of all of them, I could almost smell a stench from those!

    ReplyDelete