Friday, April 22, 2011

Time with Friends and Visits to Some Churches

Kathy and I continue to meet people at MIU, spend time with friends, and also visit some churches. Here are more photos of the people I work with at MIU and also of our friends in the city.

There are many churches here in Ulaanbaatar and Kathy and I plan to visit some and then decide on one church to join in with. We have visited three churches so far, and each is full of wonderful people. It may not be easy to choose a church, but we believe Jesus will lead us and has a purpose for us here in Mongolia to encourage people and help people along as we also discover more of Him for ourselves. I have been invited to speak in several churches here in the city. I believe that is part of what God wants for me here.

This is the Language Education Institute staff I am with at MIU. Great bunch of people!

The teacher who gives baking classes in the vocational section. Great baker!


Our dear friend Tsoom who is like a daughter to me... :)

Tsoom loves the Lakers, like I do... :)

Our friends the Hortons! Noel teaches at MIU.



One Sunday Munguu, Nergui, Soko, Kathy and I went to Cornerstone Church, an international church where English is used.

The pastor speaking during the meeting.

The next Sunday our friend Julia took us to another church near the airport. The church building is located in a green building in the background.

The pastor Bayraa is at the left, with the visiting speaker, one of the brothers in the church, and me.

Here Tsoom, her husband Taivanaa and Julia are leading worship.


The guest speaker talking to the church.

1 comment:

  1. hi dear father
    how is new life in mangolia ?
    do not forget pry to me and my friend
    nice photos
    akram

    ReplyDelete