Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recent Photo Update in Ulaanbaatar :) :)

Take a look at some recent photos :) Life continues on here. There is a deep, steady clarity in my heart that I am in the right place at this point in my life. I love it!!

Here are some random photos of friends in our weekly Bible study, a church Kathy and I visited recently, some photos of the old Orthodox Church buildings on the way to my work each day, and some photos of things going on at MIU.

Friends and me at our home for our weekly Bible study :)

Altjin, Nara and Javkhlan:)

Our dear friend Munguu!!

Hulan and Bilgee :)

A cake for Bilgee's birthday :)

My talented little friend JP! (Javzanpagma)

And my "daughter" Anu... :)

JP and Amy my "daughter" :)

The road to the church we visited a few Sundays ago...



... another photos of the way I walk to MIU each morning ....

The old Ukrainian church building I see each day on my way to MIU.



... some of the foreign staff at MIU.. nice meal together :)

Our LEI teachers had a going away lunch for Bayarmaa.

Dr. and Mrs. Kwon at a recent signing of an agreement with city officials.

Some of our MIU staff with city officials. I know I look a bit different that the rest of them.. haha :)

... another view from our apartment window...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photos! It looks like you photoshopped yourself into the second to last one ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Kim, you are right... it does look like I put myself in the photo. But I was there.. maybe you can put yourself in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete