Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Week in Florida :)

Week 2 or Kathy and my trip to America.... spent in Florida. First we were with Kathy's mom and sister in Ft. Myers. Really nice time there. They are doing well. Ft. Myers is located on the Gulf of Mexico and has some really nice beaches, we we spent part of a day there. Then we went on to Titusville to see our dear friends Sandy and Beth Robertson who we have known for over 30 years. Excellent time there. More photos to follow in my next blog of our time in North Carolina with my brother and his family and our last days in Ohio. Today we fly back to California to spend some time there.

A Florida sunset...


Audrey, Christy, me, Kathy and Kim on the beach near Ft. Myers, Florida




Kim's fiance Lenny and me ... :)




Sandy speaking to the church he pastors.

Duane leading worship at the church.

I have opportunity to speak of Mongolia and Kathy and my life there.

Always a good time at the Robertson's :)

David and Kayleigh, friends we have there.

















No comments:

Post a Comment