Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Winter Walk Back in Ulaabaatar :)

I am back in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia! Of course the time I was in California with my dear daughters and family and friends was great. I miss them! And now I am happy to be back in Mongolia, with all the activities.

Besides all the usual visiting of friends and working on various things, I had the time to take a walk yesterday along the main river running through Ulaanbaatar, called the Tuul River. It is a wide, strong river, and freezes during the winter. Right now it is -18F (-28C) and will go down to about -35F (-37C). No wonder the river freezes! You can see many tire tracks on the river. But it was good to take the walk, get some photos, have some quiet ...

There are also photos of nice times with some of my friends and some random shots of Ulaanbaatar :)





Looks like a road, but it is the Tuul River :)






Mongolians love to drive crazy, too... :)















No comments:

Post a Comment