Friday, June 13, 2014

A Mongolian Wedding; Basketball with Kids; Activities at LEI

Life continues to be busy in Ulaanbaatar. I like to post photos for you, so you can see everyday activities in Mongolia. So, here are photos of a wedding I went to recently, a time with kids I met along the railroad tracks one day when I took a walk, and an activity at our Language Education Institute recently. I have many more photos to post soon. Enjoy the photos!












.... great time with these kids :)


Springtime along the tracks

Our LEI activity... Hunter Games ... a race in the neighborhood



... the morning class winners!

... the afternoon class winners!



Our LEI teachers and staff at a recent lunch


My friends Suwdaa and Sodoo



Maidar on the right and his helper at the new location for Teen Challenge

Our friends Ure, Saihnaa and Minjee visited our home :)


Open Fellowship leaders at our final worship service of the semester

... with Sunny and Sarah :)

with my friends Demka and Nomin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment