Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Days Before Our Trip to America

Great week :) UB is getting colder, which is normal, maybe -10F today, -30F tonight. Ooo.. but the buildings are warm, and our coats are super :) Tomorrow Kathy and I fly to the U.S. So it will be goodbye to Mongolia for about 7 weeks for us. We go to see family and friends. Then January 20th I will fly to Vietnam and meet my friend and coworker Noel Horton where we will visit friends and contacts. I look forward to it all! But as I have said, my heart is here in Mongolia these days. So I look forward, also, to getting back for the spring semester here at MIU / LEI :) 

So take a look at some photos of friends and time at LEI, as well as some more scenes of the cold :)


Amy our "daughter" came for a visit to bake cookies with Kathy :)



Sara Wilson and me at MIU

Our LEI staff and me at a Christmas lunch we had there :)

Maagii, Chimgee, Inna, Ju Hei and Chaagii

Chimgee, Maagii and Chaagii

Having a laugh with Ju Hei, Inna, Chimgee, Maagii and Chaagii


Daniel and others at a gym we rented for basketball and soccer.

Me, Amy and Daniel

Kathy and me in the center of the city with Mr. SC


Some lovely winter scenes :)



Razia, Kathy and me at our home



Davka and Enza visited us for a movie night

Sainitgel and me with others one evening at our home

Sainitgel, Anu my "daughter" and me






Ulaanbaatar in winter


No comments:

Post a Comment